Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Another Addition to the Bookcase


I promise, this is not a book review blog, but I just had to share another new addition I bought for my built-ins to read.  It's called Celebrate by Pippa Middleton and it is just gorgeous!

I'll admit, I bought it kind of out of curiosity.  I mean, how can you get much closer to Kate and Wills?!  I was pleasantly surprised to find that this book is totally legit.  Not only is it huge and full of beautiful graphics and pictures, but it actually has great ideas too!  Who knew!?





I highly recommend checking it out.  It has such cute little histories on each holiday and also adds some fun British traditions.  I have a few projects picked out to try.  I'm sure I'll be sharing...



Also, I have to say, "Go Falcons"!!!!!!  You know what I'll be doing come Sunday...



Happy Friday lovelies!

XO,
  Sara







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! I think I will check it out...I am glad to read this as I was super disappointed at the one online review I read that said it was boring & too "basic".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you like it! I'm no professional book reviewer, but if nothing else, it's a beautiful book. Thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete

Popular Posts