Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Kitchen Stylings

I recently revamped my kitchen breakfast area by swapping out my black hutch for an antique piece.  You can read more about that here.  Four black frames hold pieces of my son's art on a regular basis, but I thought it would be fun to change them up for Christmas.




I googled "vintage Christmas" and found some fun images to print onto cardstock.



I stumbled upon some Christmas sheet music and thought it would be fun to toss it in a frame too.






And here they are on the wall...








I kind of like the unexpectedness of it all.  

Just a little splash of holiday cheer for you as we make our way into December.  Are everyone else's calendars filling up beyond belief?!  Seriously.  I don't think we have a free weekend before New Year's.

Have a happy weekend everyone!  And don't forget to sip your Peppermint Mochas while you can!

XO,
  Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts