Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Tablescape 2012


Merry Christmas Eve!  Can you believe the big night is upon us?!?

I'm back with another installment of  "10 Minute Table".

I'm hosting a big shindig for Christmas Eve, so I wanted to have an extra pretty table.




I stuck with my rustic chic theme and used items I already had on hand.  I cut a length of burlap from a big spool I have for another project.  Then, I just kind of bunched it down the table...I love some artistic draping!




I used my Pottery Barn Emma fruit bowl to house a little tree I got from Target last Christmas.  Clearance baby!  Silver ornaments tuck in around the branches.


I used the same candle holders filled with coffee beans from my Fall table.


Little and I collected pine cones and needles from the playground to bring some nature indoors.


My cute little reindeer from T.J. Maxx stands guard on the table.




There's a peek at a gift I made for my bro-in-law

Our menu tonight will be:
 White Chicken Christmas Chili
Cornbread with honey
Green salad 
Italian Cream Cake (this is my specialty!)

  I'm also planning a hot cocoa bar with slow cooker hot chocolate, peppermint whipped cream, and peppermint stir sticks....

It should be a fun evening!  I'll share some pics of our dishes soon!

Read "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" and get those wee ones in bed!

XO,
  Sara







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts