Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Nony

Allow me to introduce you to another member of our family.  Nony, like Tony, with an 'N'.

Last Christmas, Nony was pretty mild.  He moved around a bit, but generally kept to perching on shelves or tucking into branches of the tree.

Not this year.

Nony has been seen diving into the cookie jar...




Playing a heated game of memory...




















Taking a ride on a dino friend...



Trying to train a reindeer...



Decorating a tree...



Cuddling with Sock Monkey...




Preparing for a snowball fight...





And adding his own pizazz to Little Man's decorated trees.





The little scamp.  He's about to do me in.  And it's only December 7.

Have a great weekend my friends!  Have a peppermint mocha and take a moment to enjoy the lights.

XO,
  Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts