Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, December 17, 2012

Heavy Heart



My heart is broken over the events of last Friday.  It especially hits home as I have been a teacher of children the very age of those dear ones. I know how everyone must be feeling at school's around the country today.  My prayers are with you all.  Parents, teachers, little ones.  I hope you can all find a way to seek comfort in one another.

I posted this on Facebook on Friday, my birthday.

"It seems such a trivial thing to be celebrating a birthday today when so many are grieving. Grant me my wish this year and spend just 5 minutes everyday praying for the children of the world."

This has been a huge wake-up call for me. Making a mess in the bathroom, painting the table with yogurt, coloring on the closet door.  I'm so grateful I have my little boy who can still do these things.

There are no answers to the questions we all have.  The only thing we can do is love each other more...  speak gently and teach our children how to love.



Prayers, love, and support to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts