Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, January 25, 2013

A Little Bit of In-spy-ration

Hi Friends!

 It's Friday.  Can I get a "Hallelujah!"?

So, I'm starting a new section on the blog of things I've spied around the design/cooking/fashion world.  Who knows what it will be each week, but it will be full of fun!  I'm calling it, "In-spy-ration".  Get it?

Today is a closet that I have been fantasizing about ever since I read the article in the latest edition of Traditional Home.  If you know me, you know I love some good reality tv.  Bethenny Frankle is one of my faves.  She keeps me laughing and has a great since of style.  And her closet...

I die.

via


Where do I begin?  The shoes?  The quatrefoil dressing table chair?  The chest of jewels? The octagonal mirror?

via

I'd be one happy girl in that closet.

I'm definitely feeling inspired to go clean my own space.  I've already rainbowed my clothes, but I just may be having to reorganize my shoes by color as well.  That means I'll have to get a few new colors, you know, to make the rainbow right...

Have a fab weekend!

XO,
  Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts