Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fashion Fun - Stripes + Sweater = Love

Howdy!  It's Thursday!! Now, this is going to make me sound really immature, but I get absolutely giddy about Thursday nights because Vampire Diaries is on.  I know.  I'm no longer a high school teenager, but I can't help it.  This show makes me so happy.  It's shameful.  The best part though, is that Mister has tennis practice on Thursday nights so I can watch it alone (read: without feeling embarrassed by my school girl guilty pleasure).

Last weekend we had a chance to have a date night and it was so fun.  We saw Taken 2.  Very intense, but really good.  I thought this was the perfect opportunity to try out my new sweater/dress/sweater dress??




I left the tag on during the pics because I had to see if it was really going to work for me!

 These are terrible photos, but I paired the sweater with black leggings and boots.  I tell you.  I'm going to start enlisting a helper to take these Fashion Fun pics.  It's really hard!





This photo makes me laugh because it looks like I'm trying to be a super serious model.  Ha!  That's my "how do I take this photo without also capturing all the mess in the background" face.



There's a more normal one!

Anyone have something new to wear this weekend?  What kind of things do you like to wear in the fall?

Okay.  Only a few more hours till Vampire Diaries!!  Stop laughing.  You know you have a guilty pleasure show too!  Do tell...

XO,
  Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts