Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Gift Success!

Has everyone survived all of the turkey and dressing?  I for one will be eating salad this entire week...right before I start doing my Christmas baking.  

I'm so excited I can finally share a project I did a little while ago.  My sis and her hubby took a trip to Spain last summer and Adrian was all aflutter about this print he saw in Barcelona.  My sister wanted to surprise him by having me recreate it as a painting to gift him for Christmas.  I got to watch him open it over Thanksgiving and it was such a thrill!





I love the bright colors and whimsical nature of the piece.  It will look awesome in their eclectic home.




Thanks for letting me be a part of the surprise guys!  It was an honor!

XO,
  Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts