This award is so great because it's all about reaching out to fellow bloggers and sharing the love. Blogging is a very personal labor of love and although some of us are just beginning (me!) and others have grown their blogs into businesses, we all started for the same reason. To share what we love and inspire others.
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the person who presented it to you.
3. List seven random facts about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Pass the award onto seven other bloggers.
6. Inform each blogger they have won by posting a comment on their blog.
My 7 Random Facts:
- I met M.C. Hammer when I was about 10. He was at the top of his game and it was very cool...at the time.
- I electively swam in a tank of sharks in high school.
- I cannot do a cartwheel.
- I have an extreme fear of clowns. I once hyperventilated when I saw one driving a car next to me.
- I was escorted out of Tiffany in New York City by armed guards for taking photographs...Ha!
- I made a snow angel on the top of a glacier in Alaska.
- I'm 6'0 tall, but have absolutely no basketball skills. Believe me, I've tried. Why is that everyone's first question?
I have presented this award to the following awesome bloggers, go give them a visit!
Tiptoe Through (this is my fantastically creative friend Abigail)