Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Family Photo Shoot

It's that time of year again.  Time to get your holiday cards made, stuffed, and mailed.  We usually go to a local photographer for Santa pics of the little guy, but she increased her prices by a LOT!!  So...over Thanksgiving we enlisted the help of my bro-in-law who just happens to have lots of experience behind the camera.

We took the photos outside at my parents house.  It was the perfect day.  Overcast, which made for great lighting.  The red tree leaves were beautiful and literally the next day, all the leaves fell down.  Can you say perfect timing?





To those of you readers who are on our Christmas card list, sorry for the spoiler!  And to those of you lovely readers who I don't personally know yet, here is your version of our Christmas Card.  Happy Holidays!



In this one, Little J was thinking "I'll get the 'cheese' over with so I can go jump in those leaves".  He looks so pained!



Uh-oh!  Eyes closed!



Little decided he was going to make antlers at the last minute.  I love this picture.  It's so real. :)





L.O.V.E. this one too!




And one with my sis. Can we say holiday gift for the parents? ;)




A huge thank you to Adrian!  I could not have asked for better pictures.  Sorry to bore you all with picture overload of my family, but I'm just so tickled with how they came out.  Yay!  One more thing I can check off our list!

XO,
  Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts