Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Giving Thanks

Today is a hard day for me.

Two years ago we experienced a loss we were not prepared for and it's something I'm still working through.

Rather than dwell on loss, I'm making a conscious choice to let my thought land on all the abundance I do have today.




I do have...

  • A husband who would do anything for me, no question
  • A son who drives me nutty most of the time with his 3 year old antics, but is such a pure expression of joy and life and love I can't help but smile
  • A family who loves me unconditionally and supports all my crazy whims
  • A network of supportive friends
  • A house we've made a home
  • This little blog, which has given me so much joy and an outlet for the projects I get myself into
  • Grace and strength to move forward, even though it's hard


I know God has a plan for us and He definitely knows better than me what that plan should be.  Man, I wish He'd ask for my input sometimes! ;)

For those of you struggling with loss or finances, or family issues, or jobs, or what have you, I'll leave you with a quote I read that I think about every single day.  I hope it brings you the same feeling it brings me.




“Give thanks for unknown blessings, already on their way.”




All my Love,
   Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts