Two years ago we experienced a loss we were not prepared for and it's something I'm still working through.
Rather than dwell on loss, I'm making a conscious choice to let my thought land on all the abundance I do have today.
I do have...
- A husband who would do anything for me, no question
- A son who drives me nutty most of the time with his 3 year old antics, but is such a pure expression of joy and life and love I can't help but smile
- A family who loves me unconditionally and supports all my crazy whims
- A network of supportive friends
- A house we've made a home
- This little blog, which has given me so much joy and an outlet for the projects I get myself into
- Grace and strength to move forward, even though it's hard
I know God has a plan for us and He definitely knows better than me what that plan should be. Man, I wish He'd ask for my input sometimes! ;)
For those of you struggling with loss or finances, or family issues, or jobs, or what have you, I'll leave you with a quote I read that I think about every single day. I hope it brings you the same feeling it brings me.
“Give thanks for unknown blessings, already on their way.”
All my Love,