Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas Decor - Getting in the Spirit


Welcome back!  It's raining again, so I thought we'd cheer it up with a few Christmasy things that I've been collecting.  Now, I have always been a hard and fast "decorate after Thanksgiving" kind of girl, however, with the blog, I'm thinking I might be decking the halls a little sooner.  I'm almost ready to tuck my pumpkins away...almost.

I haven't been too sure what direction I'm going for my decor this year.  I've been using red, black, and silver for the past 5 years.  With the changes in decor around the abode, it's time to freshen up.  I searched some shops for inspiration to get my Christmas blood flowing!

This was the first little guy I purchased.  He's from Hobby Lobby and I just love his sparkly swagger!




Well, then his wife jumped into my cart at T.J.Maxx!  I guess I'll be heading the reindeer direction!




While at T.J., I also spied these cute trees.  Don't let their cuteness fool you though.  They leave a trail of glitter that would give Tinker Bell a run for her money.  I'll be choosing a location for these far away from 3 year old hands!




And...my little mercury glass tree.  It matches my Pottery Barn candlesticks oh so well.  LOVE it.  Also from T.J.Maxx.



So, it looks like reindeer, trees, and silver and gold.  I'd like to keep a rustic element by possibly throwing in some wood items.  I love the juxtaposition of super luxe and woodsy together.

Have any of you started thinking Christmas?  It'll be here before you know it!

XO,
  Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts