Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Little Dragon

When I saw this costume, I knew it was made for Little J.  He loves anything dragon/dinosaur related.  Don't you just want to put him in your pocket?




We've had a number of events the past couple weeks for him to wear his costume.  I love that!  Makes the "once a year" outfit seem a little more worth the price.




This dragon did some cookie decorating...



Bowled over some ghosts....




Put the ring around a witch hat...




Pinned the tail on a cat...




and tossed the bean bag through the Jack-o-lantern.





That's one happy little dragon!

(I love how he wrote his name on the tag...when you run out of room, you just start heading back the other way! )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts