Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fashion Fun - Green Stripes

I already shared my Buffalo Check shirt with you a few days ago.  Well, that same day at ON, I picked up this striped dress...also green.  Hmmm.

 Now, friends, you will really have to excuse the background mess.  Another home project in the works!

 Also, I don't have a mirror that can get my whole body.  I'm 6 feet tall.  So, you'll have to be patient with my whack-a-doo shots!



 


I LOVE these boots!  I've been known to wear them with sundresses, shorts, jeans, etc.




And, again, the mess.  Yet another demolition area in transition!  Does anyone else start 15 projects at once?

 Oh, there's my fur baby, Winifred.





This is not to give you a "glamour shot" of my face.  Just letting you see how I accessorized.  Same bronze earrings as last time.  The boots have cute little bronze buckles, so it all ties together.







Notice the drill battery charger on the counter?  I wasn't kidding when I said "in transition"!




Ha!  This is my Rockette pose in an attempt to show you the boots.  we've got to work out this mirror situation!



I'm making a goal to do a better job of making my clothes transition into the coming seasons.  No reason a fun striped dress has to be packed away till Spring!  I'm already dreaming up some other fun options...navy??

Dress: Old Navy
Sweater: J. Crew
Belt: Target
Boots: DSW
Earrings: Target
Rockette Pose: Years of tap and jazz! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts