Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Home Binder - Part VII - Vacation

Who doesn't need a vacation now and again?  Or, at least a trip to your parents?  Whatever type of trip you take, it just got easier with the "Vacation" section of your home binder.


Start here to see what we've done so far with our home binder.

I only have 2 sheets in this section, but these 2 sheets pack a punch.

One helps me plan a trip.




The other helps me pack.  I LOVE that I don't have to hand write a new list every time we go somewhere.  Back in the day, I used to be a camp counselor and I made packing lists for all of the day trips we took.  I always meant to make one for my family, but then I found Clean Mama's Shop so I didn't have to!




The dividers with the folders hold trip info, brochures, etc.  Print out a few copies of these and I'm set for the year!  Could not be easier.  Now we never forget chargers, wipes, etc.

Planning any trips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts