Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Musings

Hi Everyone.  Is anyone else really ready for the weekend?

I have a few random things on my mind today.  First off is my love/hate relationship with Play-doh.  Are the other moms out there feelin' me?

Love the creative, squishy, colorful fun.  Absolutely HATE the cleanup.  And the inevitable mixing of all the colors to a gross, muddy brown.  And the cleanup.  And the squisher machine  (you know, the one with the different stencils you push the Play-doh through?  The one that ALWAYS has old doh stuck inside?  The one your child cannot operate by himself?).  And...the cleanup.





Okay.  I had to get that off my chest.  I'm always a little grumpy after we use this stuff.  But not enough to not let the Little Man use it.  He loves it so much...sigh.



The other random thing I'm thinking about is getting in on the colored denim thang.  I know, I know.  It's been here for a while, but ladies, I've mentioned before that I am very tall.  Six feet to be exact.  It's not the easiest task to find pants at all, let alone skinny, perfectly fitting, colored pants.

While picking up milk and a birthday present at Target, I found a pair that just might do the trick.  I don't usually buy my pants at Target, but we'll see...If they're good, I'll share.  If not, well, we'll never speak of it.


Mossimo® Women's Skinny Premium Denim (Fit 4) - Assorted Colors Mossimo® Women's Skinny Premium Denim (Fit 4) - Assorted Colors


These are the colors I got.  Now I have to play around in my closet for a bit...

...right after I clean up the Play-doh.


Have a great weekend y'all!

I'll be sharing my home management binder next week so be sure to check back!

XO,
 Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts