Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Fun Friday! - Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos

Can we just stop for a minute and thank the heavens for slowcookers?  I tell ya.  There is nothing better than putting everything in a pot in the morning and going about the rest of your day knowing you don't have to cook dinner.  The sun is brighter.  Colors are more vivid.  Lunch tastes better.  The.  Best.

This Friday my slowcooker took it up a notch and turned out something the hubs and I deemed "insanely delicious".  Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos.  I know.  It was beyond easy and made enough that I didn't have to cook on Saturday night either, and Sunday was "National Super Bowl Eat Junk for Dinner Day" so guess who got a weekend off cooking?!  (Is Buffalo Chicken Dip really junk???)


If you do only two things today, first, buy a slowcooker if you don't already have one.  Then, make this dish (if you click on the picture, it will take you to the blog where I got the recipe).  We used shredded cheddar for the cheese and some diced red onion and tomato.  Add a dollop of sour cream.  D-lish!

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts