Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Whew!

Well, I'm exhausted.  Why you ask?  Pinterest!  I don't know about y'all, but checking the latest pins is one of my favorite parts of my day.  It's inspiring and relaxing.  Well, it was relaxing until I got a bee in my bonnet and decided to start doing all the awesome things I've been pinning!

So far this week, I've DIY some "milk glass" apothecary jars, created some vintage Valentine decor, wrapped a gift with pizazz, and readied myself to make my own hand soap.  Actually, all of that happened in 24 hours.  I know.  I'm crazy. What exactly is making me so tired?  Well, friends.  Running all around town to collect the various supplies, with a two year old, in the rain might have something to do with it.  Why is it always raining when I have errands to run?

I have what I call "Creative Impulsivity".  When I see a great idea that I think will work in my home, I've got to try it.  Now.  It's a good thing because I actually get things done, but it also gets me in over my head sometimes.  Or, just plum tuckers me out!  The good news is, there will be lots of fun pics coming soon.  Just as soon as I can drop my latest project to upload some photos! 

Anyone else up to their ears in projects?  What's inspired you lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts