Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Fun Friday!

I used to be a first grade teacher and man did my kids and I look forward to "Fun Friday".  This was always a time when we would tackle a fun holiday craft, or make a nifty snack, or something to that effect.  So, I thought it would be fun to spotlight one of the gajillion things on Pinterest I'm crushing on.



I love anything I can make myself!  I once had this pumpkin face mask for Bath & Body that was to die for and this brings back yummy smelling memories.  I can't wait to try it!  One for me, one for a guest, one for me, one for my sister's birthday, one for me...

How about y'all?  Anyone ever made their own scrub?  What others flavors could we imagine up?

Happy Friday!!  And happy soaking in the tub with some new scrub!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts