Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Fun Friday! - Homemade Cleaning Supplies

Ughhh.  Friday the 13th.  Never fear!  Fun Friday is here. What's more fun than a squeaky clean house?  A squeaky clean house cleaned with products YOU made out of natural ingredients.  I've been trying to jump on the organic bandwagon.  Especially with things that my son comes into contact with.  However, those fancy cleaners come with a hefty price tag.  Makes it kinda hard for this coupon gal to pass up the 7 cent Pledge.  Till now!  DIY cleaners are popping up all over Pinterest.  Here's one that caught my eye.


Fab!  How yummy do these look?  What flavors would you make?  I have visions of lemony freshness in mind.  Anyone have a fav recipe for some homemade cleaning brew?  What is it about the New Year that makes me want to scrub my baseboards?!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts