Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

V-Day Decor

Are you ready for the day of love?  I know.  Me neither.  I have valentines to make for Little's class, cookies to bake, cards to fill out...

However, our home is ready!

You already saw my mantle last week...




...and yesterday I shared the simple craft Little Man and I did together.




Today, I'm just showing a few pics of the others lovey touches around the casa.

I'm a big sucker for seasonal pillows.  This is why I have a white sofa.  I just can't commit!  To pillows.  Don't worry Mister.

I've had the Pottery Barn red ticking pillows forever and stumbled upon the heart lumbar pillow at Ikea last year.  It makes me so happy, even if it is only out for a month.



This little tic-tac-toe game always sits here, but it's so apropos right now!  Don't you love that word?  Apropos.  I feel a little bit fancy.

                               


I made this little garland last year with some leftover red felt.  Easy-peasy.  I just cut out some hearts and hot glued them to a long piece of ribbon.  I love how it looks draped across the hutch.




I pulled out the vintage valentines from last year and put them in the exact same spot in the kitchen.  They're all food related so I thought it was fitting...

                                

And that's it.  It's kind of refreshing to not go crazy after all the hoopla of Christmas.  You know me.  I love to put it up, but I love taking it down maybe a little bit more!

Not too much longer and we'll be busting out the Easter eggs and bunnies!  But first, I have a certain almost 4 year-olds birthday party to plan.

Back to that list...

XO,
  Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts