Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, February 8, 2013

In-Spy-ration: Minty Madness

I was browsing through my Pinterest style board the other day and I noticed a trend.  Mint.  It. Was. Every. Where.

No longer just for bridesmaids dresses.  Here are a few ways this cool color has made it's presence known.

via
Love this necklace.  Especially the rough edged stones against the smooth blouse.

.
via
Fun color combo.  Has me pining for spring!

love this combo
via
Don't you just want to be a Boden girl?  They always look like they're having the best time, in really cute mint skinnies.

.
via
Love navy and mint.  In fact, I may be doing this very soon...Top knot and all.

via
This is way more intricate than I could do on myself, but it's really fun.

Love it
via
And for those of you wanting a more subtle splash in the minty turquoise direction...

//
via







Is anyone else craving mint chocolate chip ice cream right now?  Mmmmmm.

Have a fantastic weekend!  My Little Man has his very first baseball practice tomorrow.  I'm getting teary already!  How is he big enough for organized sports?  I cannot wait to see him in a little uniform.  Sigh.  Too.  Cute.

XO,
  Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts