Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Hello Again!

Hi friends!  I apologize for my absence.  I've had a whale of a time trying to upload pictures into Blogger...

At long last, a few pics of some Valentine cookies we made to celebrate.  

Heart and lip cookies are a must in our house.  My mom always made these for my class parties, so I have to make them with Little.  They were delish!



Here's one happy customer!



He had a blast shaking on the sprinkles.



Well, these were a tad belated, hopefully you'll forgive me!  I was able to get these pictures on when I loaded them one at a time...

Hopefully I'll have many more posts to share with you this week.  I've got a new bag I'm dying to show you and a few DIY we've been working on.

Happy Monday!

XO,
  Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts