Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Mantle 2013

We're back from a fantastic visit with the Mouse.  There is nothing like Disney World with a 4 year-old.  He loved it, we loved it.  We all need a vacation to recover.

While I let the laundry sit and the grocery shopping go undone, I'll share with you the Easter mantle I put together, because folks, it's this weekend.  Say what?!  So. Not. Ready.


I kept it very simple this year by using things I already had, along with a wreath and eggs I stumbled upon at Kroger.





The wooden bunny is from Marshalls and the wire basket is from the Target $1 spot.  I think it was $3 though...


The mercury glass candlesticks from Pottery Barn are still going strong.  I love a purchase that keeps on giving!


I've had the wicker vase forever.  I think I found it at Big Lots.  The botanicals are from Pottery Barn.

And there you have it.  A fresh, clean, approach to Easter.  It makes me feel so calm.


Now, to get that Easter bunny cracking on the basket!

XO,
  Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts