Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Spring Wardrobe

What is it about spring that makes me want to wear all new clothes?  While it's not practical to get a whole new wardrobe every season, a few new pieces can enliven what you already have.  Here are some of my picks for this spring...

I love fun shorts, and who doesn't love gingham?!  These will go so well with a bright blue shirt, or a sunny yellow tank.

                                         


I'm a sucker for stripes and this season is not exception.  This dress will be great for a date night, or just running errands.


                                          

I'm really into bright blue right now, so I scooped up this dress as well.  It's so comfy and looks great with wedges or flats.  I may or may not have gotten it in black as well...


                                         

This shirt is so me.  Stripes, neutrals, relaxed. Love.


                                           

I just ordered these and I can't wait for them to get here!  Perfect to throw on with a cute tee this summer.


                                          

To say that I love this dress is an understatement.  It is so comfortable, but so versatile.  I've worn it to church, to preschool, to the grocery.  Must have.

                               Merona® Women's Rugby Shirt Dress - Stripes

This shirt is very versatile as well.  It looks so much better on than in the picture.  Wear it with white skinny jeans and coral sandals.  Or yellow shorts.  Or a mint green pencil skirt.  Possibilities!

                                Merona® Women's Favorite Lawn Shirt - Assorted Colors

That's just a quick little peek into some of the things I'll be wearing this spring.  What about you?  Any new finds?  Are you embracing the navy, coral, bright blue, yellow, and mint?

Tomorrow I'll show you how my feet will be dressed... :)

XO,
  Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts