Pages

▼

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Tablescape 2012


Merry Christmas Eve!  Can you believe the big night is upon us?!?

I'm back with another installment of  "10 Minute Table".

I'm hosting a big shindig for Christmas Eve, so I wanted to have an extra pretty table.




I stuck with my rustic chic theme and used items I already had on hand.  I cut a length of burlap from a big spool I have for another project.  Then, I just kind of bunched it down the table...I love some artistic draping!




I used my Pottery Barn Emma fruit bowl to house a little tree I got from Target last Christmas.  Clearance baby!  Silver ornaments tuck in around the branches.


I used the same candle holders filled with coffee beans from my Fall table.


Little and I collected pine cones and needles from the playground to bring some nature indoors.


My cute little reindeer from T.J. Maxx stands guard on the table.




There's a peek at a gift I made for my bro-in-law

Our menu tonight will be:
 White Chicken Christmas Chili
Cornbread with honey
Green salad 
Italian Cream Cake (this is my specialty!)

  I'm also planning a hot cocoa bar with slow cooker hot chocolate, peppermint whipped cream, and peppermint stir sticks....

It should be a fun evening!  I'll share some pics of our dishes soon!

Read "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" and get those wee ones in bed!

XO,
  Sara







No comments:

Post a Comment